January 2, 2013 by Sarah
It was back to work and the routine yesterday! After too much time spent over indulging during the holidays, it was kinda nice to get back into the swing of things.
Here is an overview of my first day back…
- Breakfast: Overnight oats (oats, milk, chia seeds, flax seeds, and peanut butter)
- Lunch: Leftover kielbasa and sauerkraut with homemade honey mustard
- Afternoon snack: Apple and baby carrots
- Dinner: Spaghetti squash with meatballs and asparagus
- Strength training
- 4 x 12 of chest press, overhead press, and dumbbell rows
- 4 x 5 assisted pull ups
- 2 x 20 crunches and bicycle crunches
- Cross training – 15 minutes on the bike
I just need to make sure I am drinking enough water throughout the day!
Are you back to your “normal” routine after the holidays?