January 26, 2013 by Sarah
It’s restaurant week in Philadelphia. We had reservations to meet friends for dinner last night, but we ended up having to cancel because of the snow.
We didn’t get a lot of snow, but it started around 3pm and continued through the evening – making rush hour and evening plans a bit more complicated.
Staying in sounded like our best bet. We picked up a pizza on our way home, cracked open a bottle of wine, and enjoyed catching up on some of our favorite TV shows.
Here is the recap of my meals and moves for Friday…
- Breakfast: banana oat bar
- Lunch – brussel sprout, sweet potato, and chicken skillet; celery and peanut butter
- Mid-afternoon snack: apple and raspberry Greek yogurt
- Dinner: pizza and mozzarella cheese fries, wine
- Late-night snack: brownie (made by mark!) and a glass of milk
The first week of my strength training program is complete!
- Squats – 5×5; 55 pounds
- Bench press – 5×5; 50 pounds
- Barbell row – 5×5; 40 pounds
- Abs – 5 min Nike Training Club
I progressively added weight to the lifts throughout the week. I’m feeling good, getting the hang of it, and really enjoying it so far!
Have a great weekend!